Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booze'll do it to ya everytime. Wednesday night I go drinking pick up this chick, screw her brains out, and then lo-and-behold find out she's my bosses daughter. I wasn't(and still NOT) looking for anything serious but now I gotta break it to her that I don't want anything resembling a relationship. Problem now is she's got that puppy in love look in her eyes when she see's me and it's gonna crush her to find out I'm not really interested. I'm a dead dumb fuck:(

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
start doing things that will really annoy her.she will not want to see you anymore and youll make her look like the bad guy.before any women flame me,as long as she dont know you did that shell feel better about herself than if she was rejected.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by tecateman
start doing things that will really annoy her.she will not want to see you anymore and youll make her look like the bad guy.before any women flame me,as long as she dont know you did that shell feel better about herself than if she was rejected.
Dude... that wouldn't even work, cause it's still his boss's daughter. He has to be nice to some degree, cause either way it will get back to his boss.

It sucks to be you... lol Even if I screwed my boss's daughter, it wouldn't matter cause he's afraid of me. [8D][}:)]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now I'm REALLY fucked. I just heard from a co-worker friend of mine that my boss already heard about it from his daughter and approves of my seeing her. and I haven't had a chance to break the news yet. Pray for me.:( Work is gonna suck now

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
How in the world do you let a one night stand girl find out who you are?

You might need to explain to her that you were really looking for a quick romp, and that the fact that she's the daughter of your boss puts you in a very awkward position at work. Tell her that as nice as she is, it wouldn't be right for you to date the boss' daughter, since it would not only cause problems at work between him and yourself as the relationship progresses, but between you and your co-workers, who are going to believe that you're screwing her to get on your boss' good side.

You have to break it off in the nicest way possible, and you probably have to explain it that exact same way to your boss, and let him know that you didn't know who she was when you met her. Just make sure you leave out the part about screwing her brains out, he probably wouldn't appreciate that, very much.

BC.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
[:Stupid] You broke a "guy" rule! Why did you let her know who you were?? Sorry dude but you make another mistake like that we'll take your GUY book and GUY discount card and throw you out of the GUY club.

Solution: For the good of the forum and for your ability to keep riding (err having a job) take some pics of her during sex. Helps your job because what girl in her right mind would tell her dad some crap about you if you have those pics of her. Helps the forum because either way you can post them ;)

[}:)] Devil on your shoulder... angel got sucker punched!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
dude when you go to see her act like you gotta shit all the time.go in the bathroom grunt moan and yell.but do it alot and like in the middle of her talkin to you or kissing or somethin run to the bathroom with a terrified look on your face.if it dont work itll still be funny

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i got a shock and a half last night. I get a call at around 8 or so and its her. She then begins to tell me that although she likes me she just doesn't want to put me or her Dad in any sort of awkward situation at work so she thinks we should just leave it at what it was and call it off. I don't know whether this is someone looking out for me up there or down below on this one[:M20]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Dalarast
[:Stupid] You broke a "guy" rule! Why did you let her know who you were?? Sorry dude but you make another mistake like that we'll take your GUY book and GUY discount card and throw you out of the GUY club.

Solution: For the good of the forum and for your ability to keep riding (err having a job) take some pics of her during sex. Helps your job because what girl in her right mind would tell her dad some crap about you if you have those pics of her. Helps the forum because either way you can post them ;)

[}:)] Devil on your shoulder... angel got sucker punched!

Apparantly she already knew who I was through work. If I'd have known she knew who I was I wouldn't've even gone there. It sucks to live in a small town.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.