Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....I finally did it....laid the bike down......

I feel like punching myself in the balls repeatedly!!!!

After a night of drinking, I wake up and pull my bike out from the garage in the back....like every other day, I have to make a U-turn on the grass to bring it up the side of the house....well, in my "partially-uncomfortable, not-paying-attention, mind-on-other-shit," state of mind I decide to pull my feet up off the ground and next thing I know...I"M ON THE GROUND....

Wet grass, over-confidence, and a groggy state of mind......don't make a good combination...

I made two small cracks in the left fairing under the stator(?) cover and one HUGE hole in my ego.....

They're not very noticeable at all...but they are going to bother the shit out of me until they're gone....anybody know a way to either hide cracks in plastic or repair them???
[:M7]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
sucks man....but this was a relatively inexpensive lesson that you always have to be mentally and physically 1 step ahead of a bike....

bet you wont make the same mistake again ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
On the same note, don't go riding if you're upset or angry. After a breakup with my boyfriend two years ago, I ended up wiping out in a turn. It took me two weeks to wet-sand and redo the paint and graphics. I hard lesson learned.

·
Registered
81 Posts
man that always sux.... whether your going 110mph or 10mph they all make you feel like an idiot heh... anyway tho a good way to fix your cracked plastics is find someone with a plastic welder... and be sure u have it done from the back side or else itll look like shit... (like the jackass that plastic welded mine in a few spots before i got it did it on the outside)... itll make them basically disappear... works great hope it helps..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.