Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I could do wheelies pretty good but yesterday i come to learn that all i can do is get it about a foot and a half off the ground, and thats clutching it. I tried do do a bounce wheelie and a compression wheelie and i cant eve get it an inch off the ground [V] [:M7]

·
Registered
303 Posts
get goin to about 6000 rpm in 1st gear then as you cut the throttle and open it up again try standing up at the same time...i think its much much easier to get the bike up when standing...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey tblumer, Sorry about the spelling. I was in a hurry having a real job and all. Dont have time to sit around all day and comment on peoples spelling. But hey, what ever makes you feel like you have a place in life.[:M42]

·
Registered
479 Posts
Get your ass further back in the seat and dont crouch. Standing is great but you should get the hang of a throttle wheelie in 1'st. less chance of looping it and for god's sake Cover The Rear Brake. That alone will save your ass!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, didnt relise you were kidding. My bad. Ive been workinf 15 hour shifts im on my end here[:M24]

·
Registered
337 Posts
If you're going to use the open/close method, don't just cruise at 6k, wait till you find the balls, and then close/open the throttle. Accelerate fast up to 6k, then snap it closed and snap it back wide open. Be careful!!!!! If you do this right, it'll come up so fast and so high compared to your normal wheelies that you might freak out or loop it. And for goodness sake, don't lean forward over the tank while you're doing it (that's the natural reaction). Best of luck![:p]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.