Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Gixxer convert!

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  NemesisOne 
#1 ·
Well I just ordered a Two Brothers pipe. I am yet to hear a complaint about them. I do know that most people on this board recommend the Akro but it was just a little too pricey for me. As for the fender eliminator I got one off ebay for like $25 and it works for me. It is a universal one. I will get you pics of it.

2003 Red 636

#3 ·
I bought a 2 Bros pipe and love it, as well as everyone that's heard it.
I also bought a 2 Bros fender kit for $139, but before joining this site, and now have found I could have gone different routes to find something cheaper. I'm still real happy with it, and as soon as I get some pics, I'll post 'em.

#4 ·
I finally took delivery of my 03 636, and after 5 hours on the bike, I have to admit, I'm not sure I will get back on my GSXR-750RR again anytime soon!!![}:)]
The 636 has better throttle response (prob. due to the pre-throttle body setup) better looks, and after the tires get replaced, will probably be better in the twisties.
A few questions for you all,
1.) The exhaust note needs a little help, I've owned Suzukis my entire life so what pipes sound best (throaty) on the 636... Yosh?
2Bros.? Kerker?
2.) The mirrors suck balls, any suggestions?
3.) Fender eliminator... who makes one for the '03?

Thanks ahead of time for your responses, I GOTTA GO GET BACK ON THAT BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your butt itches, your fingers probably stink!

#8 ·
Akrapovic...if you gots the $$$.
I bought a 2 Bros because I didn't have the the extra $$ and I have no complaints. Looks and sound are awesome. I really don't know about the performance. I never felt any difference from the stock can.

Moral of this story is....don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.