Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im the new guy in town and just wanted to say hello and great site! glad i found this one. I just bought my first motorcycle, Tribal Edition zx-6r and this thing is going to be with me forever. I know I won't get rid of this thing. Hope to meet some of ya'll someday and see some riding around orange county, ca. peace...:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
[:Welcome] enjoy your stay and btw [:TTIWWOP]

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i know!! sorry....just haven't uploaded into my 'puter yet[:p] oh also i let my roommate ride it, dumb idea, because he was planning on getting a bike. well, he dropped it, slowly, but i need a new rear brake lever and there are minor scratches. :([V]. he said he was gonna cover for the brake lever, but i said it was cool...but do you really think i meant it?? he should've just wrote me a check for it without saying anything, right? o well, he's gonna pay for the body damage that's for sure...i knew i should've gotten sliders first, duh...[B)]

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
welcome.
and here are some words of advice.

your woman is like your bike, and you dont let anyone ridy your woman, so.....

you guessed it, you dont let anyone ride your bike.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
yeah, loaning your bike to somebody that doesn't have experience is a horrible idea...i had a LOT of time in on literbikes, but did that stop me from an accident on my friend's TL1000R? nope!

i thought he was gonna stab me! he walked in my bedroom and i was shopping for fairings on eBay...

as far as i'm concerned, it should be a requirement that you take an MSF course before you sit on anything with two wheels and a motor

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone for the welcome. helo-pilot you're right on with that one. anyways, i got the part and fixed the bracket that broke. i can finally ride comfortably again. i should tell my roommate to go practice on a mini dirtbike. o well, could have been worse i guess![|)]

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mini dirtbike? Naw make him get a pocket bike! Soon as I have the cash I am going to get one to make fun of my friend that has a Honda Metropolitan scooter. [:M117]

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya make him start small. maybe he should just by a scooter[:p]

·
Registered
579 Posts
Fuck That!!! Tell your buddy he just bought a slightly dropped brand new tribal 636!!! HAhHAHAHA Then go get a GREEN 636. But naw for real Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i like that idea! i really want a green one now. wanted one in the beginning, but i really like my tribal lots now. thanks for the welcome

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome, and good luck with the beast.

--David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.