Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gals!! Well, my husband and I got back from the famed US129 better known as Deals gap "the tail of the dragon"!!! It was absolutely awesome!! I have never ever ridden any road that exciting! Guess What?!! killboy.com put me on their front page!! (its the green bike about half way down the page!!)
We rode it 2 different days, 8 times total, and unlimited knee dragging!! I am already planning a trip back! You know what's crazy, I went the day after the Womens sportbike rally... i completely forgot about that!! Well I completely recommend a trip there if you can, just always ride within your limits!!
Thanks for sharing in my excitement!
God bless!
PS: here is one of the pics from Wednesday!
Heather

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
nice job getting on killboy! i love that site!

lookin good, btw, during the unlimited knee dragging!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!! :D:D
I am thinking now how much fun a 600 would probably be on there, you know for flickability and all?? It would be fun to have for the gap, although I love my bike for the top speed... maybe I should just have two!!! [:p]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Now you have the perfect excuse! Saw your pic... very impressed with the knee draggin' not quite sure I'm up for it yet. You should get a Ti knee slider so you can get some sparks next time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.