Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok here is the first post of progress..Dam Im good and fast lol base coat..and first coat black and green.On tail piece
What do you think so far??

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Terrible!

Na, just foolin'. It looks pretty good. That's all rattle can? If so, I'd say that you may have a future in graffiti art.:D
Yep rattle can the good stuff though cost money lol...But watch when you take the time to prep correctly it comes out just the same,BUT you have to prep correctly just like any paint job other whys comes out good from far bad up close..Thats why you spend the extra money

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok im done for today aside from this project I was working on my ram1500 project.And tried to help quick with his chain but the tool broke and yea. lol long day..
SO what do you all think so far...I did a fade style you can tell to much in the pics but yea its coming out good.I got to add white to the tail piece for my number plate,and do the lower piece and add a fade to the front fender

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
id say no fade. makes it look tacky and thrown together otherwise niceeee

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice dude.. Don't know about the fade, but it's kind of a shitty pic.. when you get it on the bike out in the sun take some pics :D
Thanks man,Yea pics never due justice lol...I decided to do the fade you know something different in person it looks dam clean.WHen I finish I will put all pieces on and roll it out side for some pics.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
id say no fade. makes it look tacky and thrown together otherwise niceeee
Yea this is the first time I have added a fade to my bike personally.In the pics it just looks like a green SPLAT lol but in person it actually fades real smooth thats why im still debating on it lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts