Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I'm new but heres a little background on me. I live in Portland, Oregon, I'm 17, and am currently taking a few general college courses, and I have a lot of free time. I have been eying the Ninja 250R for some time now, and finally have the mulah to purchase one. I never knew alot about bikes but thanks to all of you i am quickly learning. I think modding/riding bikes is a really cool hobby and a total chick magnet...lol. Enough of my rambling, my question is have any of you purchased from dealers in Oregon. If so please give me feedback of how you liked the service and if the pricing was fair. I've been doing some calling around and found a couple that i liked. Thanks for taking time to read my post :)

F.Y.I. I do plan to take an MSF Class

·
Registered
141 Posts
What kind of bike are you interested in?
Hi all, I'm new but heres a little background on me. I live in Portland, Oregon, I'm 17, and am currently taking a few general college courses, and I have a lot of free time. I have been eying the Ninja 250R for some time now, and finally have the mulah to purchase one. I never knew alot about bikes but thanks to all of you i am quickly learning. I think modding/riding bikes is a really cool hobby and a total chick magnet...lol. Enough of my rambling, my question is have any of you purchased from dealers in Oregon. If so please give me feedback of how you liked the service and if the pricing was fair. I've been doing some calling around and found a couple that i liked. Thanks for taking time to read my post :)

It's also posted in the 250 thread. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for all your quick replies big ups to mal1ce. I am looking for an '09 but if i can find a good deal on a pre-owned or new '08 I'll settle for that.

·
Registered
647 Posts
my question is have any of you purchased from dealers in Oregon. If so please give me feedback of how you liked the service and if the pricing was fair. I've been doing some calling around and found a couple that i liked. Thanks for taking time to read my post :)

i dont see why you are asking anyone when you kinda have your own answer. if you found some you like why arent you approaching them instead of wasting time here:headscratch:, and dont tell me you want some opininos cuz i doubt you will listen to them and will find a bike anywho and for the price its whatever you are willing to spend.. you better hurry the good color will be taken.
:Laughing rolling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts