Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Ive just bought a ZX10 2006. Whilst I have only just finished the 600m run in, I am in love with the bike. I traded a Honda SP1 for it and whilst I loved the SP1, I am so pleased with this bike. The SP1 had by wrists and arse beaten. Owned it for a year and a half and felt great on it but the V twin just got anoying and more and more uncomfortable.

I am amazed at the mid range the 10 has even compared to the SP1. I had ridden a 2005 blade and that had nowhere near the poke of the zx10.

The 10 is booked for its service in a couple of days time so I cant wait to get it up through the revs on sunday when it comes out all refreshed.

Regards

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey man...welcome![:M11]
When of the best bikes I rode was a RC51, geared down 1 in front and 2 up in the back. Full titanium 2 Bros pipe, Power Commander etc etc. The thing wheelied 3rd gear on me nicely. It sounded like an offshore speedboat. I would love to have one as a 2nd steed.
Anyway, congrats and good luck. When you let her rip and feel the top end on this thing you will be amazed.
HANG ON!!!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome, great forum for great knowledge.

Keep the rubber down, and good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.