Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow! I met this smoking hot chick at the dealership today. She was in looking at bikes (she really wants a 2006 ZZR 600), but she was drooling all over this black 636. She was saying to this woman she was with (her mom?), "This bike is so hot. Damn, this black bike is so sexy." I looked over from the green 636, smiled and said "the green is hotter." She agreed and they both said, "yeah but that bike is sold." I said, "I know, it's mine."

So anyway, she and I started talking, and she really knows her shit about bikes. I mean at first I thought she was with this knucklehead in the sales office, come to find out she was actually looking for a bike herself (like i said). Anyway got her name and number, and I definately have to go riding with this chick. And since it's still kinda cold out around here, I'll have to come up with something to do in the mean time. Man, she was damn hot! No pics so don't taunt, and I'll keep you all posted.

Please note, I already know her name and have her phone number. :D

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Thank god we don't have to go through another 3 months of Pat not having the balls to say hi. I hope he is reading this and taking notes. Please keep us informed.

·
Registered
587 Posts
seen this one chick on a gixxer 750 around my neighboorhood sometimes wearing a white tank top, baggy jeans and a lid, man she looks fucking hot!!! everytime i've seen her i'm in the cage though, and i dont wanna be another one of the 100's of guys on cars that hit on her every day, but if i see her when im on my bike its on!

gear nazis lay off!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
theres actually a hot young chick that works at a dealer near me that rides.i plan on riding her this spring uhh i mean riding with her this spring.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
awsome job Ray. Lol love the title to this thread. Call her up and bump some unglies!!! and be sure to take plenty of pics. We love boobies!!

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
by the way, my name is rick, not ray... but i can see where you got that; and i'm all about bumping uglies. I'm picking up the new ride tomorrow, and I'm planning on calling her afterwards, I'll let you all know when something significant happens. That's to say I won't bitch about how I have no balls and won't talk to chicks. 55 - 60 here in NY tomorrow... WOOT! Get out and ride... just watch out for the shit on the side of the road!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Rick - well what you need to do is get her in bed and turn her freak on. Take some good ol exposing pics and dump her so she would be your ex and post up some pics on the ex-girlfriend thread ;)

Or take her out for a ride and ride her like a Hayden [8D]

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by burtonsbs5114
id prob just try and pee in her butt [:p]
Dear lord, that goes without saying!

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update:

I called the chick last night and we chatted for a little while. Since it's been nice here lately, I brought up that when it warms up a bit we should get in some riding together, which she was up for. We also talked about the new bike she's looking at. Things went pretty well. Since riding is now out of the question for a little while (rain/snow tonight and tomorrow), moving to plan b. Head out for drinks and maybe something to eat. I let you all know when her butt gets peed in. [:p]

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Originally posted by KnightRider
seen this one chick on a gixxer 750 around my neighboorhood sometimes wearing a white tank top, baggy jeans and a lid, man she looks fucking hot!!! everytime i've seen her i'm in the cage though, and i dont wanna be another one of the 100's of guys on cars that hit on her every day, but if i see her when im on my bike its on!

gear nazis lay off!
ya know this sounds EXACTLY like this chick i used to see riding by my work every day, but i havent seen in a few months, ive been wonderin what happened to her. she would always have on a tank top and baggy jeans and helmet, blue and white 750

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update:

The hot chick called me last night. I tried to get her to come out on the town with a few of us, but she said she went out the night before, so she was taking Friday off... so we went with a rain check. Also, she said she had to be up early Saturday since her new bike was being delivered. We talked about that for a little while, then she said, "You should totally come over soon and check it out", even though i have no idea where she lives (she told me later on). I'm all over that like flies on shit.

So hopefully my next update will either involve some pics, or some stories about getting some ass. If not... I quit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.