Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My story: I've been here since the winter and learned a lot by just simply reading and looking here and I also thought there was no point for me to post questions without having a 250. Here I learned about this great little bike in general, about the scarse of the bike, the accidents, and even got a few laughs from the flames towards the skeets :Laughing rolling:.

I patiently waited until the used ones from 600cc upgraders began to popup with the money on hand wating on the pray like an alert shark but without hurry and a lot of patience. I refused to deal with dealers, stupid wating lists and I won't simply buy a bike that is not negotiable, so dealers were a no no for me. Well picked up this one w/ 621mi for $3200 cash and $77 to insure it, I'm 31 layback, my driver license has a perfect record, I'm very responsible, hate to showoff or attract attention, I love enjoying riding bikes and have a lot of respect for motorcycles and what kind of machines they are and what they are capable of doing to you if you disrespect them. I plan not to upgrade for a long time since I can't afford a bigger bike, I'm going to medical school in a few years, got a mortgage and fat student loans.

Where the Ruckus used to sit now a green 250 sits:

My old beloved 06 Rukus :(

The permanent resident again

The Rucki w/ a latte cup holder :Laughing rolling:

The helmet I love and doesn't match the 250

The Ruckus learing how to tuneup my jeep :D

My TJ is a beach bomb

See I'm not afraid to show my face, me w/ the rucki work, pic is bad and old, I recently upgraded to a full shave head Vince Diesel style :cool:, I decided to do it after Albert Pujols shaved his, plus I really had no choice too:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
My story: I've been here since the winter and learned a lot by just simply reading and looking here and I also thought there was no point for me to post questions without having a 250. Here I learned about this great little bike in general, about the scarse of the bike, the accidents, and even got a few laughs from the flames towards the skeets :Laughing rolling:.

I patiently waited until the used ones from 600cc upgraders began to popup with the money on hand wating on the pray like an alert shark but without hurry and a lot of patience. I refused to deal with dealers, stupid wating lists and I won't simply buy a bike that is not negotiable, so dealers were a no no for me. Well picked up this one w/ 621mi for $3200 cash and $77 to insure it, I'm 31 layback, my driver license has a perfect record, I'm very responsible, hate to showoff or attract attention, I love enjoying riding bikes and have a lot of respect for motorcycles and what kind of machines they are and what they are capable of doing to you if you disrespect them. I plan not to upgrade for a long time since I can't afford a bigger bike, I'm going to medical school in a few years, got a mortgage and fat student loans.

I don't want to see you posting in the mirror thread you can't see out of those mirrors!

Where the Ruckus used to sit now a green 250 sits:

My old beloved 06 Rukus :(

The permanent resident again

The Rucki w/ a latte cup holder :Laughing rolling:

The helmet I love and doesn't match the 250

The Ruckus learing how to tuneup my jeep :D

My TJ is a beach bomb

See I'm not afraid to show my face, me w/ the rucki work, pic is bad and old, I recently upgraded to a full shave head Vince Diesel style :cool:, I decided to do it after Albert Pujols shaved his, plus I really had no choice too:Laughing rolling:
Congrats on joining the elite "green" bike club. From now on all your posts should be directed to only the owners of the "green" bikes. All other bikes and owners are inferior and we don't not associate with those people.

A word to the wise, I noticed you locked your fense to your bike. If someone steals that fence they are going to take the bike along with it. Also, for someone to have the smarts of med school you shouldn't drive that jeep with the hood up. One last thing, do they have special student loans for fat students?

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
*SNIP* hate to showoff or attract attention *snip*
Yeah, that green bike won't attract ANY attention...LOL :D

Med student, huh? Don't you know what they call us (sportbike riders) in the E.R?

Organ donors... :eek:

Congrats on the new bike. Welcome to KF and good luck withstanding the abuse from your co-workers ("I know a guy who got killed/was maimed/lost a limb/got horrible road rash/turned into a drooling vegetable on one of those...).

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
So you're a dental assistant at the moment? *shiver* Ever since the root canal dentists make me crazy nervous. lol

G

·
Congrats on the bike and welcome to KF!

So you're a dental assistant at the moment? *shiver* Ever since the root canal dentists make me crazy nervous. lol
:iamwithstupid: Full blown panic attacks for me at the dentist now- hyperventilating and the whole nine yardS!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey a Root Canal saves a priceless tooth just look at it from that positive point of view ;) Thanks All for the welcoming and comments.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Dude.. Sweet! I had a 2007 Ruckus but sold it to get the 2fitty... Fun lil bastards arnt they??? I was going to lower the seat and flat handle bars with a race frame over gas tank... and paint it a Tangelo Pearl paint... But then I upgraded.... They also sell a larger engin for them.. for about 1k you can go faster!!! but then again, that is about the price I paid for the 2fitty... SWEET!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yup the first two have stock motors but the last 3 all have 2 stroke motors. Not sure on the CC's? Yeah I got a Ruckus too, I plan on modding it one day.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you'll be surprise to the kind of money that can be put into this things, had mine for 2 summers and was always holding myself from putting money into it, had the belt cover chromed $125, honda storage about $160,, pegs, alarm, protaper dirtbike handle bars, grips, and the list goes on.... they are fun but very tempting to mod and spend money....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts