Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by TRUMAN
Not to crap on your thread, but these bikes are no longer worth $8300. You could get them brand new here in Ohio for $7600 out the door in any color.

I still find that hard to believe...As a matter of fact I don't believe it.

***If somebody can prove me wrong and post their buyers agreement that they got a 0mi 06 ZX6R out the door for $7600...I'll believe it when I see it.

Otherwise it it a useless piece of sh!t post in somebody's thread who wants to sell their bike.

Keep your BS comments to yourselves unless you can step up and prove it!!!

Somebody Prove Me Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
no one will be able to do that... I bought my bike granted its a zx6rr for 9,039$ otd with a good set of gloves. Profit on the deal was 500$ So with the zx6r being 200 cheaper that means the dealer is losing 700 to sell a bike.. I doubt that..

And I live in ohio and have freinds that run dealerships here.. I have never seen that advertised

·
Registered
604 Posts
If the dealers would sell at that price, they'd be in a losing position. The lowest I can think of OTD price for a new 06 would be at least 7900, maybe 8000.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just purchased my bike a month ago and got what i though was a great deal ( the best in the SF bay area) 8900.00 OTD for a 06 ZX6R SE.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My point exactly...

So the squids need to lay off...

You can post a purchase agreement to prove it if you got the deal.

So far nobody stepping up!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
your a tool bag, i just checked my papers and it was a total price of 7358 brand new in 05 with 0 MILES.

if you NEED me to take a pic of my document so that you can understand that SOME PEOPLE DO GET GOOD DEALS

then just keep on bitching and ill do it.

i think you just need to get over it.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Originally posted by 636Fool
your a tool bag, i just checked my papers and it was a total price of 7358 brand new in 05 with 0 MILES.

if you NEED me to take a pic of my document so that you can understand that SOME PEOPLE DO GET GOOD DEALS

then just keep on bitching and ill do it.

i think you just need to get over it.

Dude, you're not from Ohio so it doesn't count! LOL :D:D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sometimes the dealers just have to get rid of their stock. They have to move a number of bikes and stay current with whats selling. They might be willing to loose a few bucks to get the thousands they have sitting in a bike thats not selling as expected. Therefore amazing deals can and do happen. I was offered a brand new 05 ZX-10R for $10K just because the salesman wanted to see it gone. If the color had been different I might have bought the bike.

·
Registered
182 Posts
$8599 + Tax, Title, License, & 3yr Warranty. Came out to $10500 OTD

·
Registered
182 Posts
P.S. License Plates and Tags are Expensive here. Almost $200 a year. I know I work for the Motor Vehicle Dept.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i just got a 05 zx6r with 1074 miles on it for 5800 with 3 year warrenty and i made them give me any helmet i picked. haha i think?[:p]

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by SubHuman
Sometimes the dealers just have to get rid of their stock. They have to move a number of bikes and stay current with whats selling. They might be willing to loose a few bucks to get the thousands they have sitting in a bike thats not selling as expected. Therefore amazing deals can and do happen. I was offered a brand new 05 ZX-10R for $10K just because the salesman wanted to see it gone. If the color had been different I might have bought the bike.

Bingo, you never know what any given dealer will be doing, from trying to clear the showroom floor to protomotionals.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by weaver
i just got a 05 zx6r with 1074 miles on it for 5800 with 3 year warrenty and i made them give me any helmet i picked. haha i think?[:p]
Screamin deal. That's why I sometimes wonder if I should have bought new...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by 636Fool

Bingo, you never know what any given dealer will be doing, from trying to clear the showroom floor to protomotionals.
Look bro I'm not attacking and you might have got one of those special deals;)

But my point is all I hear on this site is when somebody is selling their near perfect, low mi bike for $8k or a little less with assecories and gear they get flamed on how Ohio has ANY shop with ANY ZX6R OTD for $7600!!

Just call'n BS on it til somebody proves me wrong.....

**Also I got my 06 ZX6R from a guy in Miami for $6800 with 1000mi., 2011 warranty and gear;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I dunno, it depends on the dealer i guess. My local dealer had the ZX-10R on sale for $9600, it was some special one-day sale or something. I wouldnt think 7600 OTD would be a regular price though, you gotta make money to stay in business

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.