Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i won't know the cost, etc. until i hear back from gary. in the meantime, i have sent him a banner ad to promote the calendar and i have created a small display site on my server for it. please check that out, i will add links and info as it comes in.
http://www.marshmallowheaddesign.com/kawi.htm
i have updated the cover (at the behest of my art director here at work) to try to make it as sexy as possible. any suggestions are welcome. everything else is still the same as it was in the last update, so as long as everyone's happy with their layouts, we're golden.

in the next day or two, i will be doing a collage for the december layout. i never did get those last pics and i really want to have the art to gary by the end of the week. don't worry, i assure you, it will ROCK YOUR SOCKS!

·
Registered
282 Posts
go marshmallow go!!

website lookin good!

cant wait to hear about prices and ordering, my paypal account is ready and waiting!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks cutie!!! i haven't been able to come up with anything spectacular for the december layout. kind of a bummer. hopefully i have a breakthrough today and we can get this thing moving!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looking good! [8D]

Sorry to push, especially with Thanksgiving coming up, but is there any way to pre-order?

I've learned the hard way with trying to get stuff over to the UK for Christmas that you need to get moving silly early. [:p]

Thanks!
Maineac

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.