Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this in my random browsing of a local news stations website.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=4583115#

Just goes to show you, you can't account for all the assholes on the road! Be safe! I'm sure the only reason this guy is alive is because he (more than likely) had his gear on...

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
*sigh* and that takes care of my morning dose of doom & despair... Thanks.

"The driver of the truck was not injured". Now, THERE's a surprise, huh? Sheesh. Now even the garrbage trucks are gunnin' for us?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No kidding, huh anarion?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Garbage truck drivers are crazy. As I was pulling out of the garage one morning I was met by the headlights of a garbage truck that was rushing in, I have to say that I was scared shitless . Good thing he stopped right away a couple of feet in front of me. Good way to start the day.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Stuff like this is going to continue to happen until this country gets tough on people not paying attention and hitting bikes. I want to start to see serious jailtime handed out of crippling fines. You take the life or limb or seriously hurt a rider and its your fault you should have to pay for that. If I walked up and hit someone with a bat I would go to jail......but you upgrade to a few thousand pound battering ram with tires and you get a slap on the fucking wrist.

Hope this guy pulls through so he can sue the shit out of the city.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.