Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Welcome to the board, good idea on getting an older bike to learn on. They dont "hurt" so much if you drop it and scratch it up.

I bought an 86 gixxer to learn on, then got my Kawi later that year.

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

cool thanks youre a nice mod
i like canadians

"Because I am a woman, I have to make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, `She doesn`t have what it takes`. They will say, `Women don`t have what it takes`." -Unknown

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hellllooo.
I'm 21, and i just bought my first bike 2 days ago. I haven't learned how to ride yet, so I bought an old bike (97) to learn on. Its in good working condition but could use a lot of bodywork. I won't worry about that until after I've been riding for a little while though. Then I'm not sure if I will sell it and get an 03 (it actually may be 2004 by then though lol) or if I'll just work on the one I've got (maybe the latter since I own it). Anywayssss thats a lil bout me...[xx(]

holla

rookie

rookie

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome. I ride a 96, I think I'm still a rookie and I've been riding for 2 years now. Learn more everyday. Have fun and ride safe.:D

Canada Kicks Ass

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome Infinite Mz. Agreed with CDN, very good move on the older bike.

Red 2002 ZX-6R 636

It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden stop...

·
Registered
79 Posts
thanks yall :-D

"Because I am a woman, I have to make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, `She doesn`t have what it takes`. They will say, `Women don`t have what it takes`." -Unknown

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.