Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys do you know if there is an indiglo guage that has the kph on the outside instead or the pissy littly ones on the inside of the reverse face guages. im in australia where we use kph not mph and fd if i could read those numbers at any speed.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Try and contact bluegauges.com

I read on their website that they buy gauges and use/sell the parts. They might be able to help you out.

Good luck!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mred. Ive looked at blueguages.com but they dont have the 2001 series. they only have the 2003. ill keep looking. does anyone know of any uk sites that sell this kind of thing?

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Try streetracerparts.com. (Las Vegas, Nevada-USA)

Here's why. Right now they make the indiglo's with MPH on the outside and KPH on this inside.

But they do take requests. If you can get a total of 10 people that will sign up to purchase, they will make a gauge for ya.

Email them first, tell them you want a ZX-6r gauge indiglo in KPH and tell them you'll round up 9 other buyers. I know we got some guys on here in Canada (KPH) that would like indiglo's in KPH also as well as you guys "down under" so I'd think that rounding up 10 buyers won't be that tough.

Main page:
http://www.streetracerparts.com

Requests Page:
http://www.streetracerparts.com/model_development.htm

Contact Page: (Has 800#, but old address)
http://www.streetracerparts.com/contact_us.htm

If S.R.P. gets enough people wanting those KPH gauges, they'll make them. Also it would have to be 10 of one kind. Either 10 of the standard indiglo, or 10 of the reverse indiglo.

Good luck,

-Flash

·
Registered
56 Posts
I almost bought a set the other morning when I called them but the MPH on the outside made me re-consider. I will be in for a set and I am sure Stump will be too.

Gareth

So that makes a wopping 4!!

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Someone email them and set it up!

-Flash

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Just got my gauges in the mail today.

Neener neener neener.

Back in a few hours with pics. Woot.

-Flash

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
OK, got my gauges. I installed them. Took about an hour to do. They look great. Guess what? THEY DON'T WORK!

So I got to call today and see what the exchange procedure is. They better not give me a run around.

Needless to say I was pretty bummed when I got them all hooked up and they did not work.

-Flash

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Just got off the phone with SRP and we troubleshooted. They said sometimes the power converter box can go bad.

They offered a hassle free exchange, no questions asked (other than the troubleshooting) and will pay shipping for the return set and the replacement set. Now that is good customer service.

Will keep ya guys updated.

-Flash

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats why I am a little woried about getting them from the States. If they dont work its going to be a difficult process getting them fixed or replaced.

Gareth

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Ta-da !!!!!!!!

Pardon the crappy pic. It's hard to get the pic to take in the dark without the auto-flash coming on. Pic looks a little greenish, but in real life they look real good.

-Flash

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.