Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I have inside info on the new Busa, its remaining unchanged for 2007. So that means the zx14 has nothing to worry about! But in 2008 the Busa is coming back take the zx14's spot. Haha this is gonna raise some arguments. Oh well, its so funny, cause people are so into there bikes, its unreal. No offense, Busa boys do it too. I just think its funny cause people will argue so much on the internet.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by crazytexan
Alright so I have inside info on the new Busa, its remaining unchanged for 2007. So that means the zx14 has nothing to worry about! But in 2008 the Busa is coming back take the zx14's spot. Haha this is gonna raise some arguments. Oh well, its so funny, cause people are so into there bikes, its unreal. No offense, Busa boys do it too. I just think its funny cause people will argue so much on the internet.
At the end of the day it's the rider. Only posing cause I had seen a black ZX-14 today. Nice bike. When I am ready to chill I'll be on a ZX-14.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, but alot of people on here are talking about how there zx14 can spank a busa and all this and how busa's are no good compared to the zx14. When in reality they are both really really fast. Its the internet and people talk all big so a drama post fits right in I thought.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The new 14 is 4 lbs lighter, has a 23 degree fork angle for crisper handleing,the brakes are reportable better than the negative reports on the 13's,also the 13's feel front heavy.The horsepower is increased over the 13's.The 14's motors are less buzzy or should I say not buzzy at all....the 13's have a torque down low not felt on the 14's until the secondary flies are removed than that plus evaporates...all in all Kawi worked hard to make a better bike and I'm sure Suzuki will make improvments in their future bike to compete, after all they have ruled for a number of years and the loss of sales will be felt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.