Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do yall put the inspection sticker when you get the FE kit? Mine is already stuck on below the plate.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I put my inspesction sticker, registration, and copy of my insurance in a small envelope, put that in a zip loc bag and put it all in the "trunk" on the bike. That way it is all in one place:D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Mine is on a bracket the size of the sticker right behing my left rearset. It came that way from the dealer, i assumed all 636's came that way. I really need to upload some pics of mine, haven't done that yet for some reason.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Originally posted by 06tx636rdr
Where do yall put the inspection sticker when you get the FE kit? Mine is already stuck on below the plate.
I would like to know of a legal (if there is any) alternative to the "below the plate" location too. Florida had no inspections, so this is all new to me. I asked a dealer and they use a plate probably like the one you have, but I would like a different location if possible...maybe off to the side or something. I fabbed a FE on my own, but still have the original exhaust and sides to utilize.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.