Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Well I just purchased a Yosh RS-3 slip-on and a new generator cover for the left side, in the farring under the zx6r decal for my '03 yesterday (7/17). It will take about a week to get here. The reason I had to get a new generator cover was because I let my btoher-in-law (whos has had like 5 bikes in the past) ride it. Thing is he slipped on some gravel at the end of his driveway and took the bike down. Thank God for the generator cover because that absorbed all the scratches and left the rest of the bike untouched...I'm not sweating it, because shit happens, so I really dont mind! Does anybody have any experience with installing these, I mean it doesnt look like it would be that complicated, just unscrewing and replacing...but I dont want to open the cover and have things all come flying out at me, haha, because that would just cause a bigger problem than it already is.....Also about the Yosh slip-on, I know I dont need a jet kit because the bike is fuel injected, but do i have to make any changes or modifications to make the exhaust run properly without any problems???? Input on any of these two questions would be greatly appreciated....Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
you could get a power commander and download a custom fuel map for your bike probably giving it a bit more power. do a search, im not relly sure about teh whole thing, because mines not an 03

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.