Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally installed everything! i installed the nassert beet full exhaust, arata rearsets, acumen gear indicator and pazzo levers. here are some pics and video of everything. sorry about the video, cuz one of the screws came off on my camera mount. pics and vids dont do justice. the full exhaust is only 8.3 pounds compare to 17.5 pounds with the akrapovik slip on and it pulls so much harder! remember, i still need to get it tuned. the arata rearsets are amazing, shifts are smoother and position is just what i wanted. im loving life with the gear indicator! the pazzo levers were definitely worth it! great feel! i had the toby steering damper for a while now and i love it! i also have the throttlemeister installed and i can go on long trips with no wrist pain! ill have the dyno results next week, so stay tuned! i still have a lot to get for my bike.

[attach='3130393735393B323831363B323131323B303B50696374757265203032392E6A70673B6A70673B32323932333B313B696D6167652F6A7065673B34343631353838'
]
this is a video of my exhaust!

[attached]
this is a video of my gear indicator in action!
[attached]
i had to cut the video's short cuz this forum doesn't let me download large files.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I still don't like that exhaust (visually), but it sure does sound good! Two thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Looks good and sounds good. Have to admit, I ma not big on that exhaust, looks different the way it sits at an angle there and sounds like my yoshi but alittle more rasp with yours. But what really matters is how much you like it, nice job, love the rearsets and the levers, those along with the dampner are next on my list....ccool little vid too.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
is it easy to use the crusie control while say doing a 100 on the highway? and are thoses short levers and how is the short clutch treathing you? is it hard on the wrist thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you for the comments! i know how you guys feel about the look of the exhaust, cuz i had the same reaction. but when you see it in person and feel it in person, youll want too. the thing only weighs 8.3 pounds and stock systems weigh 21 pounds!
the cruise control is very easy to use and it can hold up to 168mph if you want it too! they work best on liter bikes though cuz they hold their speed on uphills. but it doesnt bother me, i love it. i can cruise on the freeway with no hands for miles(not recommended).
those are the shorty levers and it works great cuz ive been using two fingers on the clutch and brake since i learned how to ride. the levers doesnt smash your other two fingers.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
shorty levers here i come thanks for the info cuz two fingers on the brake is normal to me but i think i use three on the clutch, o do you ride with gloves? not everyone does

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i ride with gloves always...i almost crashed when i rode with gloves![:M23]
thanks again for the comments everyone!!! you guys gotta see it in person!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Yosh RS3 can from a Suzuki TLS full system that I cut down to fit. Got the can for free from a bud that wasn't going to use the system on his bike cause the rest of it was beat to shit. It's a slip-on and isn't nearly as nice as the Beet full system but I like the sound (very similar to your Beet) and for free, I ain't gunna complain ;)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.