Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing some CRG Levers on my 05 ZX6-R. Haven't taken any pix yet, but so far I can say they feel great, and look great. I'll post up pictures when I get the chance. I know I couldv've gotten Pazzo's for cheaper, but ended up getting the CRG's. I'm happy with them, and I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy 'em in the long run.

IL

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey I went with the CRG's too. I like them. I just wish I could adjust the brake out further. I have mine clicked out to almost the last stop.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Originally posted by PieEater
Hey I went with the CRG's too. I like them. I just wish I could adjust the brake out further. I have mine clicked out to almost the last stop.
I have an 05 ZX-6R as well and have the same situation, next to the last step in adjustment... I am also running Galfer Superbike SS brake lines and since the double banjo is at the master cylinder I had to shave down the extension on the lever that actuates the brake signal microswitch.

As far as the adjustment goes, I wish that you could adjust the cam on the lever so that you could make the optimal setting for your hand the middle of the adjustment range.

I ended up buying the CRG GP Clutch lever and that piece is a dream of machining and function! But not cheap...

If I ever get a Supermoto I might move it from the Ninja to there :)

Stefan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.