Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my custom chain gaurd and heel gaurds, and also did mod on vortex frame sliders. I showed pics befor of blue lights in head lights but here they are again. Here are some pics tell me what you think.
fishing1231 has attached this file: 100_0988.jpg
fishing1231 has attached this file: 100_0991.jpg
fishing1231 has attached this file: 100_0994.jpg
fishing1231 has attached this file: 100_1053.jpg
fishing1231 has attached this file: 100_1058.jpg
fishing1231 has attached this file: 100_1056.jpg

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Ya know - normally I don't care for mods that add weight or that are for nothing more than looks, but here, this is really nice. Not too over the top at all - I'm diggin the blue all over! Well done indeed.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by DEZixxer
Do you use your bike as a coffee table too :) jk
I don't know about him but I used my bike (while in my living room) to fight winter depression. And it gives a good start to conversations with female guests ;)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
a little too much for my taste, looks good though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I design them my self, I seen some heel gaurds on the net and copyed them, but the chain gaurd i did my self. Had a friend make them up at his shop. I think it is 3/16 thick aluminum.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Not trying to be a dick here but I think you should have made the heel guard a normal shape and then had the flames as a cut out on tene inside of the heel guard.

Reason I am saying that is you need to be careful that your pants don't get caught on the pointed edges of those heel guards.

Don't get me wrong, those look bad ass but with those edges I'd be hella careful. No way you'd want to get your pants caught on those.

-Flash

·
Registered
159 Posts
looks cool but watch out your leg my get cought and slamed or something and that shit would be bad to have as part of your leg.

last thing u want is alot of sharp edges on a bike trust me

;)

but it does look cool so does the bike

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by zbaron

looks cool but watch out your leg my get cought and slamed or something and that shit would be bad to have as part of your leg.

last thing u want is alot of sharp edges on a bike trust me

;)

but it does look cool so does the bike
Thats the cool part, like riding on a frame of bowie knives :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looks good but I think it would be even better if you painted them to match the color of your bike.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
that looks so sweet!!frig i gotta start saving these topics on my comp for idea's for my next bike!! (mine is kinda messy cause it's a second hand one so everything is just ...blarg?)

·
Registered
997 Posts
How did u colour u'r footpegs is it anodised???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.