Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother in law has an 06 SE 636 and ordered the jardine exhaust for it......so since i already did my fender elim and integrated tail i went over to help him out..... i was surprised at how easy it was.....took me about an hour or so to remove old and install new.....sounds pretty damn good and is def a shit ton lighter.....cant wait until i can afford my muzzy slip on....

alex

·
Registered
77 Posts
did that exhaust come with a fi light fix,just wandering cause my friend put one on his 06 cbr rr and when i told him how i installed my akra slip,he said he didnt put one on and that he didnt even remove the cables that open the valve.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the cables were removed and there was a small aluminum piece that fit on the solenoid.....overally pretty easy install

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it removes the exhaust valve......i dont have any clips but i can tell u that it is prety deep at idle and screams up top

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Originally posted by ahenson636
... but i can tell u that it is prety deep at idle and screams up top
Hahah, everyone describes their exhaust in these words lol. BTW good choice on Jardine! I was debating Jardine or Muzzys. Went with Muzzys and no regrets what so ever.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just ordered my yosh today and will pick it up at the dealer tomorrow...we will see how she sounds....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.