·
Registered
302 Posts
Me too.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
+4 lol

i went through the same process two weeks ago....installed blue Euro turn signals and a blue CA integrated tail light

took me like 10 hours total lol....looked like it was a bit easier for you [:p]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Get rid of those amber bulbs. My CA turn signals came with a chrome bulb that lights amber.

I had to look at the 2nd pic twice. It looked like you were wearing press-on nails.[:eek:)]

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i liked the green front, and the clear rear.... cant explain it, thats just what i liked hahaha.

yeah it took me about 1 hour to do everything.

only thing was one of the resisters wires was broken off at the soldering joint... i think they should sell them pre soldered into the wire, and you can cut them off if you want, everyone installs the resistor i thought, so they should just sell the kit with everything soldered inline....

overall im very happy with how it all came out.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
the resisters didn't work for me....tried for numerous hours and wasn't working.

i cut the connectors off my stock front turn signals, tied the two wires together, taped them and viola. an extremely ghetto wiring job but it worked :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i cut the stock connectors because you can just unclip them to take off the rear plastic, i also soldered everything, the resistors inline, soldered the wires to the stock wiring harness(clips) and voila!

·
Registered
16 Posts
how is the blink rate. I have just the tail installed without the resistors and they blink very fast. I was told that if you install the flush mounts up front the blink rate gets adjusted or something like that.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the talight blinks fine, because it has the resistors.

you will need the resistors installed to get a factory blink rate with an LED tailight.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by joey22lax
how is the blink rate. I have just the tail installed without the resistors and they blink very fast. I was told that if you install the flush mounts up front the blink rate gets adjusted or something like that.
if you use both CA front and rear turn signals, they blink together perfectly.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
for some reason, i didn't need a resistor...i have CA fronts and lp rears...blink perfectly, not fast

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
looks good! i'll be doing the same soon..

I want the smoked look though, rather than color matched.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks very clean, I was debating whether or not to install the flush signals. Mind if I ask you where you purchased them from? Did you have to take the panels off or just the signals?

Marvin

[/quote]

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a question.. I ordered my flush mounts and integ tail light last week and I'll be getting them anytime now... Just wondering if I still need to install the resistors for the tail light even if the flush mounts in the front are not LEDs? thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.