Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a 06 zx6r and im lookin for some good insurance. i am 21 with one point on my record right now. anyone have advice on where to go for some decent, low price, insurance? thanks in advance!!!!

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
yea i think the Search button gives out good rates :D

·
Banned
495 Posts
How about 18 with 9 points, lol im paying $81.45 a month for minimal coverage and no collision.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by Greenisfaster
How about 18 with 9 points, lol im paying $81.45 a month for minimal coverage and no collision.
Easy there throttle happy.

I know a guy who had a gsxr-600....was like 19, ended up with 9 tickets and decided it was time to sell the bike.. [8)]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Call AIS since you are in Cali they are the cheapest I found.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had progressive and switched to Liberty Mutual. Ended up being way cheaper. Aparently they base you rate on the CC size and not on the class of bike (sport bike vs. cruiser) so my rates are way cheap for full coverage ($368 /yr)

·
Banned
495 Posts
lol i only got points, no accidents

·
Registered
247 Posts
try allied insurance. they are nationwide and they sell in CA. Full coverage for me is about 30 bucks a month. From my experience, you can only get a good rate with State Farm if you insure you car with them too. Allied is the way to go if you only insure sure bike. PM me and I'll give you my agent's number. You can do everything over the phone too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.