Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thirty eight years old, clean driving record. I pay approxiamatly 1400.00 a year for full coverage. Does this price sound right to you guys or not? I have it with Foremost county mutual insurance company. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sounds high, I pay about that much with one ticket on my record and I'm 25. All of our insurance is through farmers though, so we get multicar discount, homeowners discount and some others.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
sounds kind of high. i usually prices for your criteria ranging around $600 per year.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I'm in Texas also, and I pay $1400 full coverage as well. Progressive.

Oops! 33 years old.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
really, is this with the MSF discount? some guys ive talked to say they pay around $600 full coverage with like five years experience.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
You suck![:p]

Hey Art, the MSF didn't get me a big discount at all...forgot what it was, but I know it's less than what I have in my pocket at any given time...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i got a 10% discount and saved around $70 form the msf and another 10% from defensive driving.

·
Registered
31 Posts
yeah..i live in nova scotia...and this is my first year of driveing and i pay 485 bucks a year..but of corse i cant drive in the snow...im also 17

·
Registered
345 Posts
mine is $186.00 a year for full coverage through state farm. $500.00 deductible. i am 31 with no tickets.that is on my 636. my zx12 is $284.00 a year with same deductible.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Godsdozer I'm 32 and I pay $1400 a year with progressive. Your insurance is calculated on your age,marital status,driving record,cc size,multi-vehicle discounts,and your place of residence. If you live somewhere where you can ride year-round it is higher or high traffic areas(New York,L.A.):(

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys thanx for you response. Im just wondering how in the world some of these guys in this thread can get Full coverage for the prices they are saying.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Location...location...location...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ah, mred, you must be a marketing major too ( location, location, location):) i remember that statement from my college days. now can you state the 4 P's for marketing? hehe. ill give you the first one, price..........

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I am no marketing major, but I would assume Product, Placement, and Promotion? Am I'm right:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.