Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 Z750S. And was wondering if an integrated tail light is made for these bikes. Research seems to point to a ZX6R or 636 tail light working, but I can't find any confirmation.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
I would seriously consider just doing a tail eliminator instead of the integrated lights. Integrated lights seriously impede visibility from the ones I have seen. Granted non were on a Z750, but I imagine the results would be similar.

Maybe this tail eliminator from Targa ?

TARGA Z-750S Ninja Fender Eliminator Tail Kit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bike already has a fender eliminator kit installed. I prefer the cleaner look of the integrated tail light honestly. I'm just tired of replacing my LED turn signals.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked them, they don't make one that will fit my bike. I did get one their lights for my wife's Ninja 300. She loves it, and it looks amazing. Wish they made one that would work for my Z.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 06 Z750S. And was wondering if an integrated tail light is made for these bikes. Research seems to point to a ZX6R or 636 tail light working, but I can't find any confirmation.
I was hearing that our bikes borrowed the tail light from the zx10 of the same era, maybe you could look more into zx10 tailights and see if it fits the bike.(dont chop my head off if im wrong just correct me so i know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was hearing that our bikes borrowed the tail light from the zx10 of the same era, maybe you could look more into zx10 tailights and see if it fits the bike.(dont chop my head off if im wrong just correct me so i know.
I believe it uses the same tail light and windscreen as the 2004-2005 ZX-10R.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pretty sure you guys are right. I wound up with a TST Industries tail light for a 636 of that same era. I haven't installed it yet, but it looks identical to the stock one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will post pics of the bike for sure once I have it installed. Waiting for the off season to do everything. Planning on new fairing, PowerCommander, new tail light, air filter, and possibly a few more things.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
So I have the integrated tail light installed. And it works perfectly fine. It's also exactly the same as the stock one. So a tail light from the ZX6R will in fact work on our Z750S bikes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts