Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not sure if they would bolt onto our existing mirror arms or not. As far as the wiring is concerned, you would wire them to your pre existing turn signal wires.

·
Registered
647 Posts
what are you going to do with the fatty hole in the fairing

·
Registered
647 Posts
thats kinda ghetto to just leave it but hey its all you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats kinda ghetto to just leave it but hey its all you.
a rubber plug could be custom fabbed to fill in the gap. then it will be flush with the fairing and can be removed if you wished to re-install the stock lights. then that would look a little more complete.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
those look very clean!

i was thinking that the ones listed in the ebay auction look as though they fit on the bike just like the stock oem ones do. are they the same? i don't have my bike with me tonite for reference.

·
I ♥ Cute Cats!
22,797 Posts
Karma those mirrors are slick! Do they bolt right onto the 250R without modification? If is, where can I get some!?
:Laughing rolling: Yes they are pretty pictures, but look closely...

He's HOLDING it up as a comparison. He also points out that he is debating on installing them...

... He hasn't installed them yet though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
This would look good and it would be good method to get rid of the stock turn signals. 2 in 1 i guess. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts

EBay turn signals I installed on my bike. Looks good but the quality of the mirror isnt as good as OEM. Shakes a little bit on highway speeds. Wiring is easy and you dont have to drill any holes. Must use OEM rubber inserts and get longer screws. 30-45 min mod.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks great. What is the name of the seller/store?? How is the visibility of the new mirrors???

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
No using the mirrors that I have would require some fabrication. I have not decided to use them on the Ninja or my Gixxer. They are real ducati mirrors of an 07-08? 848. I have a friend who has a lathe and a mill in his garage. Im going to fabricate a bracket out of Derlin. the only thing is that they are L.E.D. and I would have to run some sort of resisitor on the 250R.

·
Registered
720 Posts
No using the mirrors that I have would require some fabrication. I have not decided to use them on the Ninja or my Gixxer. They are real ducati mirrors of an 07-08? 848. I have a friend who has a lathe and a mill in his garage. Im going to fabricate a bracket out of Derlin. the only thing is that they are L.E.D. and I would have to run some sort of resisitor on the 250R.

Put it on the 250...cuz isn't the Gixxer has signal mirror already??

1 - 20 of 43 Posts