Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats kinda ghetto to just leave it but hey its all you.
a rubber plug could be custom fabbed to fill in the gap. then it will be flush with the fairing and can be removed if you wished to re-install the stock lights. then that would look a little more complete.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
those look very clean!

i was thinking that the ones listed in the ebay auction look as though they fit on the bike just like the stock oem ones do. are they the same? i don't have my bike with me tonite for reference.

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Karma those mirrors are slick! Do they bolt right onto the 250R without modification? If is, where can I get some!?
:Laughing rolling: Yes they are pretty pictures, but look closely...

He's HOLDING it up as a comparison. He also points out that he is debating on installing them...

... He hasn't installed them yet though.

·
Registered
7 Posts

EBay turn signals I installed on my bike. Looks good but the quality of the mirror isnt as good as OEM. Shakes a little bit on highway speeds. Wiring is easy and you dont have to drill any holes. Must use OEM rubber inserts and get longer screws. 30-45 min mod.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks great. What is the name of the seller/store?? How is the visibility of the new mirrors???

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
No using the mirrors that I have would require some fabrication. I have not decided to use them on the Ninja or my Gixxer. They are real ducati mirrors of an 07-08? 848. I have a friend who has a lathe and a mill in his garage. Im going to fabricate a bracket out of Derlin. the only thing is that they are L.E.D. and I would have to run some sort of resisitor on the 250R.

·
Registered
720 Posts
No using the mirrors that I have would require some fabrication. I have not decided to use them on the Ninja or my Gixxer. They are real ducati mirrors of an 07-08? 848. I have a friend who has a lathe and a mill in his garage. Im going to fabricate a bracket out of Derlin. the only thing is that they are L.E.D. and I would have to run some sort of resisitor on the 250R.

Put it on the 250...cuz isn't the Gixxer has signal mirror already??

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.