Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my CA red integrator, rear cowl and bertja's fenderkit. I'm very pleased with the results! It's SO much cleaner now. The bike's in the shed because it was pouring rain outside, but wanted to get some pics. Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Looks good, ******.

The signals turned out better than I thought they would.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by wfenton
Looks great. The red is pretty unique![8D]
It's pink.. Err, sorry.. It's coral! [:p]

Pfft.. He thinks red is faster than blue. We ALL know blue is +10 hp and +12 ft-lbs of torque, and is WAY faster. Blue weighs less than red, AND has more power. [8D]

·
Registered
937 Posts
Well if blue is faster than red, then silver with flames and red wheels must just blow both colors away![8D]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Pfft... silver with red flames and red wheels is the slowest of them all. So slow they look like they're sitting still even when they're moving. [}:)];) J/k. We all know blue is faster than silver, and red.. but silver is faster than red. LOL!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Wes. Yeah, Adam's stuck on the "blue is fastest" BS. I keep proving to him mine's faster but he just doesn't want to believe it. Everybody thinks his is a yamaha anyway because of that blue.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
PFFFFFFT!

If mine looks like a Yamaha because it's blue.. then what does yours look like? A Honda? :D

My blue is WAY better than ANY Yamaha color.

We're going to get some new tires, get my bike legal, and I'm going to rip you a new asshole through the mountains. [:p]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.