Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if you guys/gals have seen this video yet. Its about a guy who has been taking steriods to the max and then developed a Hemotomin(sp).The video is work safe, in my opinion. Toward the end it shows him trying to relieve the pressure with an empty syringe. The video does show some blood

[attached]

·
Registered
854 Posts
thats not even steroids that did that to his arms. its an injectable oil used to "fill" the muscle and make it look like that

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by VA 636
thats not even steroids that did that to his arms. its an injectable oil used to "fill" the muscle and make it look like that
why would they put him on tlc about the side effects of steroids if he only had some oil injected into his arm???????

·
Registered
854 Posts
i was talking about his arms, not him in general. what he put in his arms is a usp grade oil called synthol or "pump and pose". it used sometimes by bodybuilders to make a muscle look larger/fuller or to bring up a lagging body part. this guy used it in EXTREME amounts to make his arms look like that or he had horrible implants :D

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Thats fuggin sick. I hate steriod users. There are a few guys at the gym I go to. HAHA, what jokes. They think it looks good but in all actuallality, girls are disgusted by them. One day they will figure it out, but it may be too late.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Kinda bummed I didn't get to see the rest of that program...looked interesting. Sick...but interesting lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i'm a bodybuilder and he has taken way more than roids!! i'm natural and i'm a lightweight. no one can get like that naturally he justed screwed his whole body up for life.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Good ole greg valentino he has been the laughing stock in the bodybuilding world for a few years now. Va 636 is right. He used synthol and just never stopped. For a while he denied the use of synthol but it's pretty obvious he used some type of oil.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Originally posted by Todd99zx6r
Good ole greg valentino he has been the laughing stock in the bodybuilding world for a few years now. Va 636 is right. He used synthol and just never stopped. For a while he denied the use of synthol but it's pretty obvious he used some type of oil.
thanks man :D finally someone else who knows the difference in what he did. that guy put another black eye on the sport as if there werent enough of them already [B)][V]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.