Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a '05 ZZR600, it was wrecked, and it's now going to be a track bike...but first it's gotta get fixxed. I was wondering if any other forks/front ends will fit it...not just the components from the older ZX6's. Maybe Inverted forks from a new model? Also, what wheels from what years and different models may fit up? I appreceate any and all help, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'm just trying to find out what other options I might have over the stock forks...but if anyone's got a set of stockers and a front wheel they want to sell, I am looking. Other bits I'm looking for are a radiator, stator cover, and rearsets...the stock peg bracket and shifter are all broken up.

·
Registered
464 Posts
If I can piggyback on your post...

Granted the inverted forks off an 03-04 zx6r won`t swap onto an 05 ZZR without the triples. Does anyone know if THAT is a direct swap though? I`m thinking mainly of the pivot bolt and bearing sizes. If anyone knows that it`d be a huge help to me

·
Registered
51 Posts
should be the zx 12 is and that is a larger bike. check the length of the pivot bolt. the bearings are the same size.[:M121]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.