Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2011 ZX-10R & Ninja 1000 at the International Motorcycle Shows
The 2011 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows are a brand new powersports experience from the ground up and the first place you’ll see 2011 model motorcycles months before they hit the dealer floor - including the new ZX-10R and Ninja 1000. From a completely new show design to more entertainment, products, education and free stuff for you as a rider, the Show will send you home, happy.

Check International Motorcycle Shows | International Motorcycle Shows for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code STICKYDISCOUNT.

What to see at the show:
-2011 bikes from BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davdison, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Star, Yamha and more
-Jason Britton Team No Limit Stunt Show
-Motorcycle Gear and Apparel from top companies including Arai, Brembo, Chatterbox, Dunlop, HJC, Ohlins and Shoei
-The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show & Competition
-Seminars all weekend long at the HUB and DIY Garage stages Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance
-Women’s apparel, riding clubs and seminars at Women Ride
-Motorcycle movies, videos and interviews at MotoFlix
-And free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon!

Get a jump on the 2011 riding season with the new Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows!

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
That's awesome ADMIN! :D

Also don't forget to check out this promo:

Bike Bandit Promo & Single Day Ticket $15.00 each

SPECIAL PROMOTION! Buy a regular show ticket at $15 and get a $15 BikeBandit.com gift card immediately with purchase. It's like getting free admission! Limit one per order.

:)

Promo Code JV2011 saves you $4 on 1 day online ticket purchases.

Thanks to Kawiforums Member grazzhopper for this Promo Code!!

:)

Plus some shows also have DEMO Rides so arrive early and demo as many bikes as you can!! In Dallas you can go to the DEMO Rides without buying a Show Ticket and if you ride their most shows offer free motorcycle parking.

Go to the SHOW AND HAVE FUN!!

:D

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i got one for $10 and i also got one with the $15 gift card, one for me and one for the gf

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Dallas is coming up quick!!

Dec 2 - Dec 4

International Motorcycle Shows

I received a $4 discount but I can't remember the code!! Anyway Tickets were $9/day after the code + $1 Fee = $10/day per person

If anyone has discount codes to share, please share them here!!

I tried Progressive's $5 Discount Code but it didn't work for me :(

Anyway if you have a discount code please post it here!!

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
My wife and I will be there Saturday December 3 and Sunday December 4.

But we only bought tickets for the show for Saturday, I'll spend all day Sunday riding demo motorcycles so no need to buy tickets to the show.

;)

By the way promo code STICKYDISCOUNT is only a $2 discount, I used a $4 discount if I could only find the code!! :(

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Found some!!

The following Discount Codes are for $4 Off The Dallas Motorcycle Show but they may work for other shows too:

Discount Code: ABATE
Discount Code: teamzg
Discount Code: sh2012
Discount Code: AMA
Discount Code: JM2012

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Dallas, Texas this weekend!

So who's going??

Visit Kawasaki at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Dallas, Texas this weekend. Stop by our display and check out the new 2012 motorcycles in person, including the Ninja®1000, Ninja®650, Ninja® ZX™14R and the Vulcan® Vaquero™.

December 2-4, 2011
Dallas Convention Center
650 S. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202

Be the first to design a Kawasaki bike with the new interactive Kawasaki Design-A-Bike display. This state-of-the-art digital display invites motorcycle enthusiasts and fans to design their own bike with custom paint and graphics on select Kawasaki motorcycles. Custom creations can be posted to Facebook, sent to an email address or printed as a souvenir.

IMS Showbucks are back by popular demand. Showbucks are good for $250 off on select 2012 and previous year new Kawasaki motorcycles (301cc and up). All IMS Showbucks certificates will be redeemable at Kawasaki dealerships within 60 days after the Dallas event.

My wife and I will be there Saturday December 3rd !!

Wooohoooo!! I can't wait!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts