Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today at work i tore down my bike and took everything off...well except the front tire thats happening tomorrow. its going in for paint and all my upgrades will be done during the same time too. im putting in halo's a halo intake also, stainless steal brake lines all kinds of goodies! cant wait till its all done with this week or next!!! :woot:cause it sure does look funny with a frame...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
^ the color is to the right...:puke:

but everyone has their taste I guess...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey Adrienne, I didn't know you posted over here!!
You naming the bike cupid? :p
I though you knew PINK is the slowest color???!!!! Women, sheesh!

JK! Make sure you fill those new lines with some good fluid, don't short yourself! You think it looks funny with no fairings or tank, try all that and no motor LOL, now THAT looks weird.

OT: I think your pirate outfit was a hit at the party :eek: :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hmm...I say we get some pics of this pirate outfit (oh, and pics of the finished bike too...:D)

Oh lord, look what I started. . . . But . . . .:iamwithstupid:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
801 Posts
after looking again i was wondering....i hope your going to do something about the forks and wheels.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Adrienne, I didn't know you posted over here!!
You naming the bike cupid? :p
I though you knew PINK is the slowest color???!!!! Women, sheesh!

JK! Make sure you fill those new lines with some good fluid, don't short yourself! You think it looks funny with no fairings or tank, try all that and no motor LOL, now THAT looks weird.

OT: I think your pirate outfit was a hit at the party :eek: :D
haha yeah im on here too! oh no you got it all wrong PINK adds hp you just dont know yet! haha

thanks about my costume and yeah i see what you are trying to start :angry7: haha

after looking again i was wondering....i hope your going to do something about the forks and wheels.
yeah actually today im going to take he rims to get powdercoated doing those black and gonna see if i can find some fork covers or paint them or something i dunno. but yeah when its all done i will def post pics its gonna be sexy!

·
Registered
546 Posts
yeah actually today im going to take he rims to get powdercoated doing those black
Who's removing your bearings and for how much?

·
Registered
201 Posts
if you wanna save some time and trouble i got a set of 07 forks and black wheels if your interested in a trade :) pm me.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Best bet with the forks is to swap them out with another 07-08. I doubt you will find any covers, and you can't really paint or powdercoat them.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
You should sell your bike.

·
Registered
546 Posts
chris took them out for me, cause kawi was charging $80 and thats how much im paying to powdercoat both rims! so i wasnt even about to do that!
Chris who? And where are you gettin the work done for $80? DAMN!!!! I want in on that!

i swear to god if i see another girl on a pink bike im going to sell my bike.
There there buddy, it's gonna be alright.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts