Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to do a trackday at California Speedway in Fontana, either on 9/27 Sat or 9/28 Sun. The track will be the infield course (1.5 miles, 17 turns). It's said to be more technical than the AMA track (2.3 miles, 21 turns) but I've never tried it so I can't compare. The infield course is cheaper ($169 vs. $210), plus you get the same amount of track time anyway.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm going in any case.

Discounts? Yes, if you've never ridden with Fastrack Riders before (discount between 12.5% to 25% depending on how many riders can go). If you have ridden with Fastrack Riders before, we can shoot for the "5 and jive" (5 riders, old or new + 1 free, i.e., 16% discount for each rider, which would mean $140.83 cost per rider, excluding other fees such as safety school).

See http://www.fastrackriders.com/events.asp and click on the day to find out the cost.

Map of infield course: http://www.fastrackriders.com/pages/RaceEvents/CalSpdwyInfieldCourse.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'll probably go, I'd like to have a crack at the infield course;) Depends on the money situation, so I will let you know for sure later. Oh, and did you ever get that video of me from last time?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'd go if I lived out West BUT I will be visiting sometime in October/November so I'll look you guys up then and do a day at Laguna! WWWWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey luminescient, it would be great if we could both go there again. :)
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the video yet. (You can imagine how anxious I am to get it.) I'll let you know when I do get it! But I'm 100% sure you were in it, because I was behind you while you pulled away from me. [:I] :D Testimony to your skills and my lack thereof!

Strong Bad, advance welcome to California! :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by luminescient
Oh, and did you ever get that video of me from last time?
Finally got the video. Yeah, you're in it, but most of the time, you were just a disappearing dot. :D[:I] Maybe next time you can teach me a thing or two so I can keep up with you and get a better shot of you, eh? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.