Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Oh that.. Don't sweat it.
I saw it and obviously liked it. Dan told me about that and I didn't think it was a problem, but he did move it. The groups pretty new, getting sorted and short on bandwidth so pics were a bit of a problem, especially when that was posted at the time the gory crash pics were posted and they got linked to heaps of sites overloading the server.
The bandwidth is being increased soon so lots of pics won't be a problem. I'll suggest an AO/NSFW type thread be started once the bandwidth is upgraded...
Anyways, I'm on just about all the Kwaka sites. Gotta keep up with the news you know..:)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yeah i know the group are pretty good over there & there are a few from Tassie so i might make my way back there in a few months not sure though & if i do i wont post any pics again not even my own bike

·
Registered
153 Posts
Originally posted by Geargrinder
I'm live in a rural town in Southwest Western Australia. I might ride over one afternoon for a visit. [:p] Lots of winding country roads with a 110kmh road 20 metres from my house. Ooooh yeah.

Go hard or go home
ive been clocking up km and time in Perths SW hills lately but i have to travel further to get to em than you :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
G'day Mates

I'm from Perth, any nice clubs around the area, would love to start doing cruises and maybe even some track days?

41 - 60 of 109 Posts