1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, is it?
link

Edit:
Raziel, a great advocate of this model, has provided us with ze link to a youtube video with un bike in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx84h5Ki6vE

I also made an observation; put "hot" in the title of your thread and all the leg-humpers will run in, unlike these citizens who will no longer vote for Obama:

LOL.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
"With Yamaha R1 styling and Ducati style steel trellis frame this is the coolest automatic motorcycle on the market today."

:rofl:

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's what me and my friends call a Mooter. It's a scooter that is trying to be a motorcycle. I ride a 250, but that's as slow as I'm willing to go... To each their own I guess.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Yeah but guys...think about it...stick a 250 cc two stroke in that frame....fucking kick ass little street machine......uhm yeah those things suck...LOL

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Does it come with a fanny pack and tassles? How about anal lube? Do I need to perform the "Suicide King" modification where you put playing cards in the spokes to make it sound like a real motorcycle. That thing is so gay that Richard Simmons would look like Chuck Norris standing next to it, hell he could even be blowing Clay Aiken next to it and people would still yell "Hey, look at that gay bike!".

1 - 20 of 37 Posts