Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kawi needs to hurry up and show us the new line-up already! Anyone else agree? [:M7]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Kawasaki made a statement that which each spoof picture posted on KawiForums.com, they're gonna delay release of official pics another week. :D

So maybe people will stop posting those damn R&R pics....

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think we are all hoping the new ZX6R is a sexy has previous years with some improvement but the anticipation is high because we are all a little worried that it might get uglier.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Kawasaki 2007 Dealer Meeting is this weekend in Anaheim...This is the dealer only launch of the '07 product line so the general public should start seeing new bikes in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
310 Posts
same old shit just another year....they want to be last......save the best for last right!!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
I hope you're kidding HIYA.
Yea, he's kidding.

I thought you were going to be talking about "National Talk Like a Pirate Day" when I saw "ARGGGGGGGGG!" since it's today [:p]

·
Registered
543 Posts
Originally posted by HHHIIIYYYA
All you had to do was Google 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R and Voila
you ARE joking right? that pic has been floating around for 6 months! every time i see it posted i want to shit!
i figure whatever kawi decides to release will have zero impact on me since i just dumped my life savings into an '05 [V]
....and leathers :)

·
Registered
759 Posts
MCN (Mostly Crap News, the UK bike weekly) says that they have official photos in todays issue. Anyone in the UK care to scan/post something?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.