Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The RX-7RR Corsair is Arai's flagship model. In 2005 the Hayden replica was available in Blue, Red, Black and Limited edition... for 2006 the Hayden has been replaced with the Tommy Gun. Hope this helps.

What size Blue Hayden were you looking for?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I could be wrong but the helmet he is looking for is Nicky's which this year is now his new motogp helmet, the Tommy gun is Tommy's. So yea the helmet your looking for is probly dicontinued now since it has been replaced. Check ebay I see them on there all the time brand new.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The helmet itself is the RX7RR Corsair, their top of the line model, which remains structuraly unchanged.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Acutally Nicky wears a Red Bull helmet now, he doesnt even wear the old style Laguna helmet of last year. Still an Arai RX-7 though.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
RX-7 corsica helmets are the shizzil my nizzil. the helmet saved my life. i had the blue with orange barb wire going through the paint and it was sic, if thats the one your looking for, they have the 05 nickey hayden helmet for $480 at cyclegear in citrus heights, CA

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Originally posted by InsaneSaki
Acutally Nicky wears a Red Bull helmet now, he doesnt even wear the old style Laguna helmet of last year. Still an Arai RX-7 though.
Hopefully that will lower the price of the Laguna Hayden because I love that helmet....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.