Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone i know is selling an 03 zx6rr for $3800. It is bone stock except for green windshield, new front tire. Has fell over once with scrapes and a half broken footpeg on kickstand side. Just under 10k miles. What are your thoughts? This would be my first bike so excuse my extreme noobness

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
As old david taylor said, if you dont buy it, I will fly out and buy it...

Good bike, and with some suspension tuning a Damn impressive handling machine...
Would make a great 1st bike for you....Enjoy

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will be having it dropped off today if it doesnt rain. Thanks for all the advice! Now if you guys could reference me to some decent deals on gear, sliders, and other essentials that would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thats a good deal dude

·
Registered
810 Posts
welcome aboard [:p]

try ebay for the must-have parts u have broken like the pegs and shit. Dont forget your gear ! May I recommend *removed* for all that stuff,theyre like at least 5% below everyone else and free ship [^]

·
Registered
810 Posts
ughhhhh FILTER...i was trying to say SPEED WERKS DOT COM. fucking filter [xx(]

·
Registered
266 Posts
For all your parts and such, the web is your best bet. However, for your gear, I very much recommend going to your local rider's shop to try stuff out.

In order for gear to work right, it needs to fit right and you can't get a good fit over the web. Go to your local shop, find what you like, find the size that fits you and then, if you want a deal, go on the web and search for the same thing. But, please, go get fitted first.

·
Registered
579 Posts
[:+1] For sure get fitted at a shop first. Make sure the jacket fits snug all around. If it doesn't fit in just one specific spot then that jacket is your size and you need to get it tailored. But yeah make sure of your size first.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I agree with Sanjose636 and Fulcrum...I drive to Vegas when I need gear just to try the stuff on. Then I order it online. I figure even with driving down there and back I still save money. I just ordered my new Arai Tommy Gun online for $440 and they wanted $700+ and then had to order the color that I wanted. Welcome to the Forums. These guys are very knowledgable. Ask questions, but Search first. You can find all kinds of stuff by doing a search on the forum. Good luck..You will love the bike. [:p][:p]

·
Registered
53 Posts
I do agree about going to a local store first and trying on the gear, but if you order any gear from newenough, and it doesn't fit.. you can send it back to them no charge and they will exchange it for the correct size! Newenough rules!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.