Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$115 for the two front and rear brake calipers off an 07 zx6? I've lloked on ebay but haven't really come up with a price of worth. would you spend the money on this upgrade? also I hear you have to use the 07 braided lines and I already have the 06 braided, would they be way to long? thanks for the insight.

·
Kawi for Life!
1,610 Posts
what are they brand new? that should give you a good basis for whether thats good or not.

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
Not bad if you don't get them let me know. I have checked some used parts places and the best I can find it $200 for fronts only in mint shape. $220 shipped including stock 07 brake lines.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no they are not new, they are on a bike that is being parted out, I have seen them and they look very good. was just wondering if it was worth my time.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yes it is worth your time. I personally dont have them myself but have been looking for a while (not an ebay member). You can use 05-06 lines but they will be slightly longer, but no biggie. Get them, everything that I have read has been very impressive a night and day difference to most people!

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
no thats a SHITTY deal, but can i have the contact info :D J/k BUY THEM THATS KILLER

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
if someone is serious about wanting this set-up i can help you out right NOW!

zx14 Nissin calipers and master cylinder with galfer Superbikelines, and a nice little black aluminum reservoir cap.
Will take $230 and shipping if someone is interested....

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
if someone is serious about wanting this set-up i can help you out right NOW!

zx14 Nissin calipers and master cylinder with galfer Superbikelines, and a nice little black aluminum reservoir cap.
Will take $230 and shipping if someone is interested....
i just want the calipers :( BUT that would have to wait until after i get back from the gap :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts