But it's just a small one....[:p]

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Under ad: "Clean, one owner"

·
Registered
363 Posts
Well I paid $1200 less for mine and it looked worse but My frame WAS good. Your lookin at $500 for used frame but you wont be able to re title it. So race bike is the only option.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
the subframe looks out of whack too. reminds me of my bike...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I e-mailed them and told them to give me a call when they really want to get rid of it. I said I would give them $500 for it. I figure the rim, swingarm, exhaust, radiator, forks, engine harness, and engine internals are worth that. Hell, maybe the engine still runs. It is good for nothing but parts unless you got a frame and raced it. Cost about $1500-$2000 to fix depending on where you bought your used parts from. That's not counting the frame.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by melloyello
I e-mailed them and told them to give me a call when they really want to get rid of it. I said I would give them $500 for it. I figure the rim, swingarm, exhaust, radiator, forks, engine harness, and engine internals are worth that. Hell, maybe the engine still runs. It is good for nothing but parts unless you got a frame and raced it. Cost about $1500-$2000 to fix depending on where you bought your used parts from. That's not counting the frame.
Yep, right on.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
They e-mailed me back and said I would never get my hands on it for that price. Feel sorry for the dumbass that actually pays that much. I can't believe that guy can sleep at night. Hope he uses some kind of lube and at least gives the guy a reach-around or something.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
that is the new under water zx6r. it does 32 knot depending on the currenet[:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
look at the 1st link and look to the left under the gas tank u cant miss it.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.