Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Im kind of interested in the details of that myself. I saw a little info a few pages back but not much in depth stuff..............

·
Registered
164 Posts
well im concerned about what it takes to make the factory style midpipe work or does that part have to be fabricated ? I saw something about using a new style swing arm to make it easier but of course there is modification in going that route as well............

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
as far as pipes go,a 636 headder or aftermarket system needs to be the donor...some cutting required.....swingarm is not the problem.....unless you want the braced look ...then it's a ZX9R 03'+ or the newest 636 with offset for undertail pipe.

the only thing i might redo, would maybe off-set the pipe to one side to make room for the tire travel....maybe

·
Registered
164 Posts
I had seriously considered doing that but Im just gonna stick with the stock style exhaust cuz the route I wanted to go with the license plate and turn signals just wouldnt work with the undertail. Im trying to stick to strictly bolt ons with all my mods because I plan on trading for a zx10r next year sometime and I dont wanna go too crazy with it...............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.