clutchit has attached this file: dw2.jpg
clutchit has attached this file: highchairstop.jpg
clutchit has attached this file: onehand.jpg
clutchit has attached this file: dw1.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
Originally posted by dtmsurf

Which one took two days, or did you learn all of um in two days? Very cool though.
yeah i agree, what took two days and if you say all of them then i am gonna go puke somewhere[xx(]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Yes, he's on the back pegs in that pic. If you took a whole day (8 hours) and did nothing but wheelies, or stoppies, you would get really good really fast. Just doing a wheelie every once in a while doesn't help much. In fact, If I don't do at least a few every time I ride, I kind of lose the feel for it, and have to get used to it again.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Don't let that guy fool you. He's a stunter. He's a moderator for www.stuntlife.com He's good too. But look at that poor 636, gas tank is all beat in and i'm sure she's been dropped. Either way this guy didn't learn any of this in two days. ;)

·
Registered
631 Posts
How would you land on the highchair stop? would you automatically fall or .

Fuck that too much for me. Looks good

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by dtmsurf
Which one took two days, or did you learn all of um in two days? Very cool though.

The Wheelies took me two days Ive been doing stoppies for a while. I had done sit downs before just never stand ups

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by dman
Don't let that guy fool you. He's a stunter. He's a moderator for www.stuntlife.com He's good too. But look at that poor 636, gas tank is all beat in and i'm sure she's been dropped. Either way this guy didn't learn any of this in two days. ;)
I should clarify a bit, I had just learned stand ups in these pictures but I ve been TRYING to stunt for about a year on and off.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Holds up pretty good, havent had any serious wrecks with it just drops here and there. I found a cage for it from 905 racing so I going to get that and then it ll really be on!! LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.