Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got home from work and checked my thermostat. 40 degrees! weather.com and the weather channel were showing 39. our local nbc affiliate was showing 39 as well. i rocked the honda tonight knowing it runs much warmer that the kaw, but it's still damn cold.

i hope those of you in cold climate areas are prepared to post ridiculous threads to help us pass the time by! you guys know what i'm talking about!:crazyloco:

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
Yea man. I froze my ass off tonight

I had to wait like a extra 2 mins to warm up the bike too...but the bike felt a butt load faster in the cold :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hooray for being in Texas and basically no off season!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'm here in Buffalo I feel ya - I saw a group of 6-8 harleys riding around at like 11pm - 40+/- degrees and thought they were pretty crazy - no riding for me

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
just get some warm gear, I love the looks I get from people in cars when it's in the low 20's!

if it's not raining or ice on the roads, I'll go to work on the bike. (40 miles - one way) no matter how cold it is!

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
And this is why I'm moving to California...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
lol....Americans....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
i'm ok with cold, wet is the problem, i don't feel i'm having fun riding in the rain, so i'm not riding it.

if it's dry though cold is no biggie anything above 38F or so i'm good to go :D below that just like rain, just not worth it for me ;p

·
Registered
10,037 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
I hate to rub it in, but we just saw our last triple digit temp of the week here in the valley of the sun and now have a season of 70 to 85 degree weather ahead of us for the next 5-6 months!

·
Registered
636 Posts
It was about 40ish here last night, but the wind was about 10 - 15 so it felt much colder. I'll ride down to 30ish or so, below that its too chilly for me to ride

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts