Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally happened. Sold my bike yesterday for a shitty $4000 dollars.probly what she was worth but had more sentamental value. She was a good bike.
Having a baby boy in Novemeber main reason im selling the bike. Not really for $$ but because i cant really control myself on it. I really enjoy doing the wheelies and ridding fast.I still have access to a 03 hayabusa but its just not the same.After 20k of riding the bike some dudes probly going to wreck it :( 1st sportbike for him. I planned on ridding it forever.Damnit why didnt i take pics before i sold it. Well heres memory lane.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-948409843085047487&hl=en

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
Damn, of all people on this forum, you would've been the last person I would've thought would get rid of their bike [V]...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was bikeless for about 6 months. I started going nuts. Then I got my RX 50 and shortly after, my Ninjette. Now all is good and I am back to riding over 1000 miles a month.

Hope your withdrawl isn't too bad.

G

·
i know how that feels. earlier this week i sold my firebird that i owned for 4 years that i said i would NEVER sell. LOTS of memories of it, and i didnt have time to take last set of pics b/c the buyers bought it as soon as they saw it.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
bleh...sucks to see you leave. perhaps when the kiddies are all grown up you'll return to us [:p]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
im glad to see that some one is man enough to realize what you have, not saying most people here are... you will enjoy your life alot more with your kid around than having to watch them from upstairs... but hope you can get back soon enough and take it easy... as for the rest of us well ride for ya...

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
The bike looks great. Probably worth $4,000. How many miles did you have, anyway? What's up with that smoke? Was that your bike?

Good luck with the son. Props to you for taking responsibility.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
What have you been smoking lately? LOL. But seriously, it's kinda nice to hear that you know what your priorities are (or should I say should be). Good luck with being a parent.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I hear ya bro. I have been thinking alot lately about trading in the Blue Demon on possibly....

A Ducati Monster or MV Agusta.

I'm trying real hard to resist. Only problem is my newest riding partner has a sweet ass 998R and the dam thing is calling my name, and I'm trying real hard not to go to it.

But I also must give you props for making a difficult decision. Heh, I'll give you 90 days before you go looking for something cheap to feed the addiction.:D

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no the bike i sold had plastic welds and was only primered flat black. Still looked pretty good for spray can job. Had 20,000 miles i had it since 0. smoke is from when i wrecked it turned upside down had to clear her out. pic 5 is the oil i hit in the road that caused me to wreck. SOmeone was pouring oil up on the mountain. 1st and only wreck with 32,000 bike miles. one reason i am selling because even though it might not be your fault shit still happenes. I still ride a hayabusa its my dads but he stopped ridding awhile ago hes into horses. Its scratched up real good so hes not selling. Its actually in my garage LOL. I still plan on posting. You just wont be seeing any new videos LOL.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Reason why kids suck ;x Atleast your kinda being resposible but having that Busa in the garage is still going to get you into trouble. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
The end of an era.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by -gary
The end of an era.
Dont I get to become mod if I sell my bike? Kind of like an OG thing?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good luck Jrock! Had a lil boy myself this past February and I will say although I didn't sell the bike, he definitely changes the way I ride.

You're gonna love being a father! I don't think there is anything better in the world!!!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I cant beleive you done. I guess we can just hang up your helmet now b/c of retirement. Sorry to hear that but just Like M Jordan you will be back,its in your blood .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.