Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely a great looking bike.
The 500 is a screamin machine, really, and besides its a Kawi, so you will get nothin but props from your fellow riders here.

The only "bad" bike is a fat greasy oil leakin' Harley!!!!:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok, I finally got a pic of my bike. [:M6] No mods get, totally stock and probably going to stay that way. I don't think it'd be worth my time, money, or energy to do any modifications. Right now I'm just getting some experience and so far this has been the perfect bike.

This is my first time putting a picture up so here goes.

/forum/uploads/rather be ridin/500r_from_back_rear_1.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks guys. It's a 1999 and I just bought her in early June of this year and have been trying to log in as much road time as possible. I absolutely love the 500R; it's perfect for me. Big fan of the Kawi, I wouldn't ride anything else.

Tblumer, I've been looking for people in CNY to ride with, not many on this board, mostly guys from the City (no offense). I'd really like someone else to ride with, if you're interested let me know. I never appreciated all the twisties around here until I started riding and now I can't get enough of them. I feel bad for all you from the flat straight areas. Central New York really has some beautiful roads.

·
Registered
233 Posts
We have the Syracuse Nationals here this weekend, lot's of custom hot rods and muscle cars. Gonna see if I can get alittle street racing in tonite!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been down 13 in a car and have yet to do it on a bike. I'm hoping to soon, the last time I was on it I was wishing I had the bike. I'd like to venture out more and I'm still exploring, trying to figure out the best roads to ride.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'll have to check out a map for the route # but we went from Utica/Rome area to Piseco Lake on a real nice road with some long sweepers and fresh pavement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.