Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm posting this on behalf of my wife... I hope that's ok.

My wife has been searching for a leather jacket so that she can ride with me and feel a bit more secure. The trouble is that she's tall and thin and a majority of the brands that she has tried on in stores do not fit (ex: Alpine Stars, Joe Rocked, Sidici). The most frustrating thing for her is arm length. The jackets that she tried on do not provide coverage, even up to the end of her gauntlets. Could anyone provide a recommendation for a brand that might have a fitment that may have a better fit? We're not all that concerned with price, though I'd like to not have to take out a mortgage for some leathers.

Thank you all in advance.

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
Have your wife sign up and post in the Women's Section if she'd like. This is a Gear section question.

A* makes a line of gear called "Stella" that is specifically designed for a woman's body type. Cortech/TourMaster makes a line of women's jackets and pants as well. Your local dealer isn't likely to carry many of the woman specific product lines due to low sales potential.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
she just has to keep on trying gear until she finds something that fits. Worse case scenario is she can get a jacket custom made. Over here there are a couple of shops that do that.
It is best to make sure she has gear that fits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts