Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Is there a reason why it's ridonkulously less expensive than MSRP? That would just send up a red flag IMHO but if you can get a leather jacket for only $130, I say go for it.

The gray/black is definitely better looking than the tan/black tho, IMHO.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've seen it in person and it really looks and feels good. I'd buy it, pretty good deal just be careful of the sizing.... to small for the real size.

·
Registered
883 Posts
hope you dont need it for at least a week. if you read their site they have to order the jacket from a wholesaler then they get it and then they ship it to you.

i was going to buy my joe rocket jacket from them but then i turned around and bought it from dennis kirk.

got the jacket in two days and it was a little small so i sent it back for the bigger one with the pre-paid shipping label that comes included.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i don't like it. i think it would 'cheapin' the look when you ride. why not buy a slightly used jacket that's nicer and better quality? you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered a xl a couple of weeks ago because the site said it fits small I wear a Large.And when I got it it was to big around the waist,so I sent it back for a large and it will be here on thursday.
(i'm 5'10" 180)if that helps.

***edit I got the silver camo and liked the way it looked and felt**

·
Registered
810 Posts
My friend had that jacket. He was real happy with the construction quality. I thought they look/fit pretty good, but never tried one on. Shift is an up-and-comer, but so far their line looks really impressive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.