Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well I am 16 years old and well... I am not that big seeing how I am still growing ha. My chest size is only a 32 and the jackets I find the smallest is a 34. I have only looked online so far for jackets so I was just wondering if maybe a store nearby may have them? Or if someone knows an online site that has some my size.

I just need to know if they make jackets in youth size... Everything else I fit fine so far ha.

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Of course they make youth sizes and sometimes they're cheaper too. I would definitely advise going to a store or two and trying some on. Then if you still want to order online, at least you'll know what size to get. The first jacket I ordered online was too big and the armor didn't line up right so I had to send it back and get a different jacket. If I see some good options for you online, I'll repost with links. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
look in the ladies section ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Another option is to get some body armor to wear under your jacket. That will easily add another 2" to your size as well as give you significant more protection. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts