Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got my bike a couple of weeks back and i am getting it insured on thursday. I was wondering if anyone would be intersted in a group ride in the near future. Around 2 weeks from now give or take a week. I would like to get at least 5 riders together including myself. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't speed more then 4 mph over just to give a heads up in advance. I am in the middle of a posible job with Jackson Police Department and I drive trucks right now for a job so I can't mess either up by getting speeding tickets

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea i'm definately interested in a group ride. I have a friend with a buell firebolt so i can probably get him to come out. I live in Jackson also so let me know when you want to ride.

Dave

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what about meeting at the spuer wawa by great adventure at 11am on the 18.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Man you live that close to Cape May. Nice place to ride. I use to vacation in Stone Harbor. Actually at Old Stage Coach camp ground many years ago. Was at Wildwood this year for the first time in 16 years. Great places to ride and have fun.

·
Registered
212 Posts
NaughtyNinja: Kul...I should be up there next spring or so.....Although I will be stationed on a boat, anytime I'm in port I plan on tearing it up..Looking forward to hooking up with some of the peeps up there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.